Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Diva Challenge #234- Can T

I've loved Zentangle because there have been so many breakthroughs of 'I Can!' and I've been able to conquer tangles I never thought I could. You see, I'm learning disabled in math/geometry/spatial type of things. 
Zentangle has let me succeed where I never have before or dreamed I could. And for that I thank you all. So this morning when the pattern read 'Can T', I immediately panicked. Then I saw it and really felt sad. I thought, 'how ironic that I'm set up to fail with a pattern essentially named 'Can't.'
Then I thought if anyone would understand a learning challenge, the Diva challenge was a good place to be so I tried. And tried. And tried. But I remembered her little boy going to school to kindergarten and he was so steadfast and trusting he could do it, I should keep trying 'Can T'. 
And then I slowly got it. And I decided to make it even more challenging and do it on black with a Moonlight pen. And then shading!  And it may not be perfect, but at the end I CAN!!!!
Thanks,
Sarah. 

17 comments:

  1. I love that you turned an "I can't" in to a lovely "I can"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to look at things and a pretty canT too😊.I'm going to give it a go tonight

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the lines glow! I haven't tried this pattern yet. Maybe later today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a positive attitude! Love what you did with CanT. I especially like the round version you did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like neon trace lines. So pretty! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic! I love how it glows and kudos to you for not only conquering the challenge of the pattern but doing it on black! I still don't do that;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should be truly proud of this. Well done Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's amazing! You beyond conquered it. You made it your own. It's electric.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for you for persevering! You turned out an interesting piece!

    I like the glowing pink lines and the wonderful shading. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done Sarah. I loved to hear about your journey to I can:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks so pretty on the black! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, you CAN! Thanks for sharing your work and your perseverance. (I had that same reaction of fear when I saw CanT!) I love that you reminded us of Artoo and his trust. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You sure can! The pink ink and pink highlighting is quite striking.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love how this looks with the moonlight pen! Nice!

    ReplyDelete