Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Tangle Me Three Challenge #7, 'Shard'

After trying it out it was pretty obvious to my pea sized brain that I could do shapes that were different for Shard. Six months ago I never would have been able to think outside the tangle so to speak. This is a great adventure I've been on. And, I'm feeling like the tiles need to earn their keep and be a bit more fun, so there will be lots of colored ones ahead. You gotta live a little, sorry Rick and Maria!  Kidding. All in fun. 
 (P.S. - the tiles from you love watercolor washes Suzy! )
Sarah

6 comments:

  1. Good thinking, those round ones look like eyeballs :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea! Thanks! I could really detail them on some orange paper for Halloween! Sarah

      Delete
  2. You did a great job! Thanks for being part of the TM3 challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you love those "lightbulb" moments??? When you suddenly see things completely differently? Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Because more ideas will hopefully come from those! Sarah.

      Delete