Monday, August 31, 2015

Diva Challenge 'Zenith' and She's back!

Great that our Diva has returned and looks like she had a full summer. Her return further convinces me mentally we are headed away from summer even though it's supposed to be 85 degrees all week. My mind is moving on past summer. 
I don't mind Zenith. I just am not one for perfect and even straight lines. So it went awry. Not in a bad way.
 I'm out of Micron's almost so I had to use a dreaded sharpie.   I hate how it seems one can never have enough art supplies. Or money to fund the addiction. :)
Sarah

13 comments:

  1. Love the colored tile you tangled on, it's not feeling like fall here either but I know it's on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not awry, it's individual and I like it a lot, Those colours are fabulous and I think you've created a lively and imaginative tile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your tile has a very artistic l'ook and feel', I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spend way too much of my hard earned money on my art supply addiction. Dreaded Sharpie notwithstanding, you came up with an imaginative and "different" take on Zenith and produced a lively and compelling tile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed the organic feel of your tile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors are great and help unify the whole tile into, as Carrie says, something very organic and earthy. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Swapping usual art supplies often leads to something different. You wound up with a uniquely artistic tile. I like the casual flow it took!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOhhhhh I just love your color combo here! How did you create this look? Your Zenith is beautiful too! :0) Annette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like how the gold pops in this. Also like the colored background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great zenith tile. We didn't even have any warm summer weather and now it is autumn:-(

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think it's quite cool--perfection not required! Love the color, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I especially love that you tangled on a painted background (or did you add the color later??) Either way, I really like this tile.

    ReplyDelete