Tuesday, November 24, 2015

That's New to Me - X

I picked Xyp but in a form and variation I'd never seen before. It was nothing like the one I'd used once one time before who knows when. So I added shading, lines, a tighter aura bigger diamonds and it's like a whole new tangle. So technically I had done this before I guess but I had to learn it all over again in six stepouts. I liked the artist focus tangle. It fit with Xyp really well. Left white space too. Thanks Suzy!
Sarah
This is how long my tiles from the raffle lasted me, November 22nd was my last one. Thanks again. I made many a wonderful drawing upon them!


1 comment:

  1. Very nice drawing! I can't believe the tiles lasted that long! I know something that'll be in the next raffle in a few weeks....hmmm. Thanks for being part of the TNTM challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete